zengun

weblog

20070814

is this you, Jesus?

We’ll know He’s back when He claims His holy profile on spock.com. (Or, if you know Jesus of Nazareth, you can invite Him.)

In other news, Spock does not let you search people whose names contain accented letters.
Example: as of the writing of this post, you can’t find Gérard Depardieu, even though his profile exists.

So, if Jesus comes back, it would be nice of Him to miraculously fix this issue: in the year 2007, developers still fail at handling non-ASCII characters.

7 responses

1. i was wondering if your blogger here is wordpress. If so, can you help me, or tell me how to change the theme/layout?

#1 Song2007/08/16 at 1:18

2. Song, try checking the forums on wordpress.org.
    There is a “themes” tag that features both links to documentation on WP themes, and troubleshooting threads.
    I hope this helps. :)

#2 michel v — 2007/08/16 at 22:24

3. was wondering if your blogger here is wordpress

#3 pavel gradsky2007/08/25 at 17:20

4. Michel, actually there are 19 of them over at Facebook. Take your pick which one is truly the second coming.

#4 Dave2007/09/06 at 5:55

5. YEAH!!! YESH!
    I’m going to totally friend him the first!!!
    Can I make him a facebook profile now? :O

#5 Hiro2007/09/15 at 23:08

6. if jesus were here, he would be locked up.

#6 Brokenglish.blogspot.com2008/02/07 at 22:45

7. Jesus doesn`t have time, to take a look.

#7 Nico2008/03/03 at 14:35

Your words

Required fields:
Are marked by this sign: *
XHTML:
On comment spam/irrelevance:
Your comment may be moderated or considered as spam by the leprechauns running this server. If you get a 412 error or a mean message, it may be that they thought it was spam: try wording the comment differently or remind me to put up a contact form so you can warn me about the problem.
Of course, once the leprechauns are done doing their magic, I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.