You know tagging jumps the shark when there are more tags for a blog post than words in it.
weblog » tag view
2006 03 09
2005 09 03
This second version of acts_as_taggable looks like the right one; I’m playing with it and liking it so far, it’ll save me some time on that future project…
2005 08 05
- Upgraded to the latest stable WP. It was as easy as copying new files over old ones.
- Fixed Tagadam to work with this version of WP. Tagadam is the name of my still-not-ready-for-a-release tags plugin, it’s been primarily coded with my CVS checkout of February in mind, so no wonder it needed some fixing.
- Ditched categories in feeds. I’ll only have tags from now on (they’re already using the
- Added Google ads on archives, tags, single posts. I’m not sure of the format.
2005 07 31
New layout STOP
Parts powered by del.icio.us STOP
Work in progress STOP
Suggestions welcome STOP
2005 02 21
- Switched to the Kubrick theme because 1.5’s Classic wouldn’t load comments on mini posts (surely an issue with the MiniPosts plugin).
- Found out wp_title() misses a filter hook for everything but titles, that is why category pages sport unlovely [fr]titres[/fr][en]titles[/en].
- Fixed the site’s content-type.
- Installed Referrer Karma. If you ever have to click through to get to this blog, please notify me so I can whitelist you.
- Added RewriteRules so that old old old permalinks work again.
- Activated my soon to be released tags plugin. That’s where the “Tags:” lines and the Tags list on the right are from. I still need to make tags appear in the feeds, and support tags additions in URIs.